Thursday, July 21, 2016

Moving along

Remember this?

It is starting to look like this:


I can't believe the difference this is making! It looks fantastic.
When my husband first presented me with this idea, I was a huge skeptic.

Not so any more!

Well it did go from this:

To this!



The trim on the beam across the top of the photo has now been finished also.


In the new little bedroom we are awaiting the built in dresser to be put in. Kurt estimated it would be ready last Friday, but then said it would be delayed.



At this point we are moving things out of the living room and into other areas, like the small downstairs bedroom and into the basement for storage while we work on the living room and dining area.



Morris was a huge help to me while I used a light coat of Acrylic sealer on the basement hand rails.

The basement is nothing to write home about yet, but it is cool, dry, and a convenient place to store things out of the way now until we build some shelving.



All this work is tough on a little dog who has to constantly supervise.



We'll probably do inside work today after chores. Our area is currently experiencing an 'Excessive Heat Warning'. 


2 comments:

  1. I can only see the top 4 photos...don't know why.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll try and correct that, those are linked to my Google+ site, and I bet they won't show up for everyone, I'll replace them.

      Delete