Thursday, April 28, 2016

Day 3 Concrete & Stuff

Yesterday I actually had a day off from work and as I did chores I was able to try and stay out of the workers way.

Hofer Concrete Construction is who is doing the concrete work.  These guys really hustle and work hard.  I can see that what they do is not an easy job.
They finished setting up the ICF and in pulled the first Croell truck.

My only complaint is that the first driver came down the hill so fast no one thought he was going to be able to stop with a full load on.

Here is a short time lapse of the concrete going in yesterday.

The guys worked until the rain moved in.  


They smoothed off the top of the walls and left.

Today they are putting the drain 'tile' around the basement, putting the water proofing on the walls and putting 'washed' rock over the drain tile.

I just ran out and got some shots before I have to run off to my next work shift.

Siera was really not too happy about watching the big concrete trucks.

She kept going behind Fred for protection.

And Micah was extremely ho hum about the whole thing.

She felt it was just another day in mule land.


No comments:

Post a Comment