Friday, June 3, 2016

Yup, Pink House!

The windows are in and the insulation is on!
Someone turned my house pink!

Yesterday was spent re-organizing the house and packing up what was under the kitchen sink [nasty place!], the bathroom, and ALL both kitchen cabinets near the sink in prep for the plumbers arrival on Monday.

Walls will come down, and the wash machine, dryer, old water heater, old tub, old toilet will go out.
Yes.
No shower,  toilet, or wash machine for a while.  Thank goodness for the outhouse right?

I have the creek to wash in right?  Hah.  We will have water.

I am taking some inside shots so that I can compare before, during and after the construction.
This is getting interesting!

Somehow I am still managing to keep the place somewhat organized.

Incredible right?

Oh and the concrete guys should be here to prep and perhaps pour the porch today.


No comments:

Post a Comment